This blog is about my birding exploits, which mainly take place in the Weymouth/Portland area, in Dorset. Will also include stuff from elsewhere, plus some other critters too. Hope you enjoy. All photographs are © Brett Spencer, unless indicated otherwise. The above image is of a Siberian Rubythroat, taken in Holland in 2016.

Friday, 10 February 2012

It's Just Below You Bob

Yesterday, after work, I decided to go down to Radipole Lake. Hardly any gulls from the centre, but I was tipped off that a Bittern was showing well from Buddleia Loop. Now, first of all, didn't notice you in me pics until I got home Bob.

                                                      Anyways, it's just below you Bob.

 In fairness to Bob, he wouldn't have been able to see it where he was.

                                         The Bittern. Record shot in poor light.

Ah, it's the weekend. Yippeeeee!!!

No comments: