This blog is about my birding exploits, which mainly take place in the Weymouth/Portland area, in Dorset. Will also include stuff from elsewhere, plus some other critters too. Hope you enjoy. All photographs are © Brett Spencer, unless indicated otherwise. The above image is of a Siberian Rubythroat, taken in Holland in 2016.

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Censorship

When I had a blog before, people were always trying to censor what I was putting on it. In the end, I gave it up. When I started it up again, I wasn't going to allow outside interference. I am fed up of people trying to suppress freedom and expression of speech, however politically incorrect you view it. I'm also sick of you self righteous and hypocritical prats who complain about this blog. If you don't like reading it, then do yourselves a favour and don't, it's that simple. When it comes to my views, I pull no punches. What you see is what you get. If people want to misconstrue this as a hard man act, then that's up to them. I believe in responsible freedom when it comes to birding. As for my views of certain humans, well, then you could perhaps compare me with Hitler or an Antichrist. 

BRING  ON  THE  REVOLUTION

Anyway, back to birds.

Apparently, 2 Dotterels are being suppressed on Portland because of me. Now that's fucking hilarious.

Anyway, didn't find anything unusual today, but popped along to West Bexington to photograph the Wryneck.

It showed well.

No comments: