This blog is about my birding exploits, which mainly take place in the Weymouth/Portland area, in Dorset. Will also include stuff from elsewhere, plus some other critters too. Hope you enjoy. All photographs are © Brett Spencer, unless indicated otherwise. The above image is of a Siberian Rubythroat, taken in Holland in 2016.

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

What Is It With Rare Stints In Dorset?

I wonder how many of you went to Ferrybridge during Sunday and saw 3 Little Stints, eh?  Give yourselves a smack in the face from me if you were. Now, I know this is violent, but I'm hoping it will knock some sense into you. I'm kidding, of course, but in the day and age of quality field guides and access to the internet with a plethora of photos to learn from, we're still making mighty cock ups. Ah well. You'll notice I used the word we're, as I'm by no means perfect. Just wish I'd gone to Ferrybridge Sunday.

No comments: