This blog is about my birding exploits, which mainly take place in the Weymouth/Portland area, in Dorset. Will also include stuff from elsewhere, plus some other critters too. Hope you enjoy. All photographs are © Brett Spencer, unless indicated otherwise. The above image is of a Siberian Rubythroat, taken in Holland in 2016.

Thursday, 7 November 2013

Dusky Warbler At The Bill


Required some effort to see well, as it was an elusive little bugger. Thanks to the finder John Lucas, without his help, I may never have got these record shots.
The Red-necked Grebe was still showing from Portland Castle.

Raven at the Bill Quarry.

Thanks for the texts from peeps today and sorry I didn't text anyone, but as you are all aware, the signal is terrible at Portland Bill and I was out of signal most of the day.


Adult Mediterranean Gull at Radipole Lake yesterday. Not rare I know, but this one was right next to the car, so just felt obliged to take it's photo.

No comments: